The company Gochdash was founded in 2005. The main activity: distribution of building materials, both imported and locally produced. The company's customers are both stores and end users, who can order products through the website. At the moment there are about 200 SKU in the assortment, which are sold in more than 500 outlets of the construction industry. Demand for the company's products is growing successfully in the market. The company is ready to move to the next stage of development. The company uses high-tech approach to business management and is one of the most advanced distributors of building materials in Turkmenistan. This company positions itself as one center between manufacturers, suppliers, sellers and consumers based on modern technologies. They work both with standard directions and distribution channels, and actively engaged online as well as offline, relying on their experience, knowledge and tools.
Arassa Nusga Company was given the task of developing a corporate website for a construction company, competent filling of the resource with content, a mobile application for the management staff, optimization and automation of business processes.
- Corporate website development;
- Logo ERP Go 3 licensed management accounting system implementation;
- Providing advice on sales and finance;
- Provision of advice to train-consulting activities to improve the skills of employees;
- Development of business intelligence tools;
- Development of a mobile app for the manager on management reporting (stocks, sales, credits, money, cash and bank);