Your trusted corporate advisor
Implementation of ISO standards in enterprises
- increase the company's profits;
- bring the organization to a new level;
- develop international relations;
- participate in public and private tenders;
- improve the company's reputation in the eyes of consumers and competitors;
- to raise the efficiency of the management system;
- to reduce and optimize the losses of the company in the case of low-quality or defective goods;
- to increase the investment attractiveness of the enterprise.
ISO 50001.Energy management system
ISO 50001 standard, created for the management of power systems and defines the requirements for the installation, implementation, maintenance and improvement of an energy management system, the purpose of which is to allow an organization to follow a systematic approach in achieving consistent improvement of the power system, including energy efficiency, energy security and energy consumption.
Suitable for: organizations that are involved in the energy sector and industry.
ISO 22000.Food safety management system
ISO 22000 supports an effective food safety management system to demonstrate your ability to control food safety risks in the food chain, such as feed producers, animal food producers, harvesters of wild plant and animals, farmers, ingredient producers, food manufacturers, retailers and organizations providing food, catering, cleaning and sanitation services, transportation, storage and distribution services, suppliers of equipment, cleaning and disinfectants, packaging material and other food related materials. It includes interactive communication, system management, prerequisite programs and HACCP.
Suitable for: organizations of the agro-industrial complex, transport companies, warehouses, manufacturers of finished food and semi-finished products.
ISO 45001.Occupational health and safety management system
ISO 45001 documents the minimum requirements for an occupational health and safety management system and can help you strive zero accidents. These standards help organizations control their hazards and risks while enhancing their reputation.
Suitable for: any organization that wants to control its hazards and risks while improving its reputation.
ISO 14001.Environmental management system
ISO 14001 is a management system that enables organizations to meet their environmental obligations and communicate to customers that true environmental improvements are being made.
Suitable for : industrial enterprises.
ISO 9001.Quality management system
Supports effective business management, helps to meet customer requirements and continually improve product / service quality.
Suitable for: any organization that wants to improve customer satisfaction and staff motivation.
The essence of marketing research is the analysis of information collected and the development of ways to reduce business risks and problems that you may not even suspect, in order to avoid possible losses of the company. Our sales department staff (about 100 field employees throughout Turkmenistan<) can be involved to conduct marketing research, and digital data on the current market situation can be collected.
• Customer research and segmentation
• Products, propositions and pricing research
• Market and opportunities research
• Brand and communications research
1. Research of the external appearance of the brand (logo, corporate identity, design of all carriers of the style)
2. Analysis of the brand name (phonosemantic analysis of the brand name)
3. Research of brand perception by the audience (positioning, image)
• Competitors research
Sales management - is something that should worry every CEO. If this process is not well established, most of the profits are lost. It involves many aspects of sales, from planning to motivating managers. And everything should work like a clock. For more efficient management, it is possible and necessary to connect automated services that will take over the routine. This will greatly untie the manager's hands, so there will be time for the further development of the business.
• Diagnostics of the company's work, development of KPIs and methods of their tracking:
"Arassa Nusga" has extensive experience in implementing KPIs, as well as experience with tools for big data analysis. Research shows that paying for KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) is guaranteed to increase a company's bottom line and productivity. Benefits from KPIs for company owners:
- Employees make money, not just get it;
- Employees do what is needed, not what is convenient for them;
- Increased business transparency and manageability;
- Growth in labor productivity and profits.
• Automation of Dashboard and analytics tools for the organization's economic performance:
Dashboard - the main indicators, collected in one place and visualized. Automated dashboards save employees time on tasks that are more important than filling out tables. If you want to deal not disrupted and sales team worked in full force, do not ignore automation - configure dashboards. What do you get:
- The correctness of data;
- Saving of time;
- Data transparency;
• Implementation of a new or revision of the existing accounting system:
All successful trading companies do one thing excellently - they manage sales, and how effectively this management will be built has the most direct impact on their success. It is very important to understand that the work of any organization depends on many components that are constantly in motion and a state of activity.
- Analysis of the company, team, market and competitors.
- Product. Determining the uniqueness of the main product that the company sells.
- Client and partner. Determination of the portraits of the Client and the Partner.
- Sales model. Definition of all relevant sales channels and detailing their stages.
- Sales processes. Sales standards within the sales team.
- Product. Determination of the uniqueness of the main products that the company sells.
- Marketing-Sales. Interaction standards between the marketing department and the sales department.
- Service. Support standards for existing customers.
- Sales structure. Distribution of roles, positions.
- Planning the work of the sales department.
- Control. Sales department work control standard.
- Motivation and reward system.
- Sales Book. Instructions for each stage of sales.
- Recruiting. Search and selection of team members.
- Sales training and participation in White Sales School programs.
- CRM implementation. Implementation of the sales process.
- Integration of mail and CRM. Automatic display of customer correspondence in CRM.
- Integration of the site and CRM. Leads are transferred to CRM.
- Integration of Call Tracking and CRM. Collecting data on the source of each attracted lead.
- Organization of reports for analysis of work.
If your business is not on the Internet, then you are not in business. If you understand your presence on the Internet only in the form of having your own website or profile on a social network, then you are wrong, and your business viability is by no means guaranteed. The fact is that your profile or website is just something like a boat in the ocean of business, in order to sail not enough boat, you need paddles. And those paddles are marketing.
• Contextual advertising
• Social media design
• Digital strategy development
• Writing text сontent
• SMM promotion
• Internet competitive intelligence
• Targeting in social networks
Diagnostics involves a comprehensive examination of the organization in order to identify and assess the problems that hinder the development of the organization. Such problems include: contradictions in the management structure, problems of "horizontal" communications, contradictions in relations with the external environment, various obstacles in achieving goals, interpersonal conflicts, ambiguities in goals, connections, standards.
• Have you built and supported agile structures, processes, and mindsets?
• Is what you know about your company true?
• Do you really understand your financial performance and trends?
• Even if it's true now, will it be same in the future?
• Do you understand and manage both upside and downside risks?
• Are you committed to quality in processes, talent and communication?
• Consulting on launching a corporate website;
• Consultations on installing Linux, Ubuntu, Debian, MS Windows Server;
• Consulting on corporate file servers;
• Consultations on the security of the local network;
• Consulting on the launch of an online store;
• Consulting on the installation and use of MS Office;
• Consulting on cloud data exchange;
• Consultations on the installation of SSL certificates on the site;
Search for partners and suppliers:
Search for a supplier or business partner? Do you want to be a dealer of a well-known company? Have you decided it's time to become an entrepreneur and work for yourself? On our site, any business problem can find a solution.
You can become a representative of an international holding in your region, buy any goods in bulk, use a franchise of famous brands to start your own business, and, of course, find reliable suppliers and business partners.
Business partnership is an important element of doing business. Few entrepreneurs can carry out the full production and marketing cycle of their products on their own. In one area or another, help is required, and far from gratuitous, from other specialists. If common points and mutual interests of the parties are found, then the so-called synergy arises. And the efforts of two or more companies have a much more powerful effect than the work of each company separately.
The main points that must be present in a business partnership:
- Clear regulations for future cooperation are determined before the signing of contracts, in order to avoid the occurrence of unforeseen negative factors;
- Setting a common goal for all parties to the partnership, the achievement of which is beneficial, it is important that the goal is understandable, clear, achievable and profitable for all, without exception, in financial and image terms;
- Allocation of resources and parts of the task, which leads to effective implementation of it as a whole with minimum costs and maximum results;
- A clear distribution of responsibility in the implementation of the task, and ensuring the fulfillment of their "micro" tasks by each participant in the partnership;
- Distribution of risks between the partners of the partnership;
- Distribution of profits from joint activities as a percentage or with a fixed rate, conditions for distribution or non-distribution of profits, as well as distribution of lost losses and costs.