Basics web layout
HTML page layout (website layout) refers to the Frontend (frontend) part of the development of a professional website. The frontend is everything that the browser can read, display, or run. There are a large number of vacancies open for Frontend developers and Frontend developers are highly valued in the labor market around the world. Take the course and you will see that mastering the layout of html pages from scratch and becoming a front-end developer is within the power of everyone.
Чему вы научитесьна этом курсе?
Who is the programming course for?
Beginners in programming
For those who want to change their profession
- What is HTML, CSS and their interaction
- Text editor
- Basic structure of an HTML document
- Inline and block web page elements
- Paired and unpaired tags
- Working with tags and attributes
- Working with links and anchors
- Working with text and comments
- Working with different color systems in HTML
- Working with images
- Numbered and bulleted lists
- Working with blocks (div)
- What is CSS?
- 3 Ways to Add CSS to an HTML Page
- Relative and static units
- Working with fonts (families, styles, sizes)
- Basic CSS Text Properties
- Working with the background (images and color, sizes, transparency)
- Working with element borders (border, radius, shadows)
- Working with padding and element sizes
- Flex box
- Pseudo-classes and pseudo-elements
- media queries
- Adaptive layout
- Grid System
- Introduction to Github